Day 1: Arrival and overnight at a hotel in Entebbe
Day 2: Early morning transfer to Mabamba for the Shoebill later to L. Mburo N.P overnight at Lake Mburo Safari lodge
Day 3: Wholeday at L. Mburo N.P, morning game drive pm boat trip and overnight as above
Day 4: Early morning drive to Queen Elizabeth N.P with a stop at the Equator for photography. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari lodge/ Bush lodge/Chambura lodge
Day 5 : Whole day activity at QUENP, morning game drive pm boat trip and overnight as above
Day 6 : After breakfast drive to Kibaale N.P through the foothills of Mount Rwenzori National Park. Dinner and overnight at Chimpanzee Guest House/ Kibale Forest Lodge.
Day 7 : Early morning Chimp trekking, afternoon either go for a forest walk or visit the kings palace or visit the crater lakes. Dinner and overnight as above.
Day 8 : Early morning drive to Murchison falls N.P through Kagadi, Hoima to Masindi later to Murchison which is a long distance for close to night hours drive. Dinner and overnight at Murchison river lodge/ Paraa Safari lodge/ Pakuba lodge
Day 9 : Early morning game drive, afternoon boat trip and overnight as above.
Day 10 : Early morning drive back to Entebbe for your evening return flight.
- Chimpanzee tracking permit
- Park fees (non-residents)
- All activities that are shown in the itinerary
- Professional driver/ tour guide
- All transfers (airport pick up and drops)
- All Taxes
- All transportation
- Meals (as specified in a day by day section)
- Drinking water all days
Tour costs Excludes
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and after the trip
- Government imposed increased of taxes and park fees
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visas etc)
- Optional activities (not detailed in the above itinerary)