The 8 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour takes you to Mabamba wetland, Lake Mburo national park for game watching and boat ride on Lake Mburo.
The 8 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour takes you to Mabamba wetland for your birding experience, Lake Mburo national park for game watching and boat ride on Lake Mburo, Bwindi Impenetrable national park for the gorilla trekking expedition and Queen Elizabeth national park for game viewing and a boat cruise along the Kazinga channel.
Detailed Itinerary for the 8 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour
To begin with, you will arrive to your pickup location. Then, you will transfer for overnight at Golf view Inn/ Entebbe travelers inn
Transfer to Mabamba for the shoebill. Later, you will go to L. Mburo N.P. Lastly, you have dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Firstly, you will have an early morning game drive. Then you will have a boat ride.
Later, you will have overnight stay at Mihingo lodge/ Mantana
Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable forest overnight at Engagi lodge/ Buhoma community camp ground
Full day gorilla trekking night as above
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth N.P overnight at Mweya Safari lodge Jacana
Morning game drive, pm boat at Kazinga channel overnight as above.
Drive back to the airport for your return flight.
Tour costs include the following
- Gorilla tracking permit
- Park fees (non-residents)
- All activities that are shown in the itinerary
- Professional driver/ tour guide
- All transfers (airport pick up and drops)
- All Taxes
- All transportation
- Meals (as specified in a day by day section)
- Drinking water all days
Tour costs Excludes
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and after the trip
- Government imposed increased of taxes and park fees
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visas etc)
- Optional activities (not detailed in the above itinerary)