Day 1: Arrival and transfer to the hotel in Entebbe for overnight
Day 2: Early morning drive to Murchison Falls National Park via ziwa rhino sanctuary overnight at Paraa/ Nile Safari camp
Day3: Early morning game drive, pm boat and overnight as above
Day4: Whole day drive to Fort portal overnight at primate lodge/mountains of the moon/chimp guest house.
Day5: Early morning drive to Kibale National Park for chimp trekking. Dinner and overnight as above.
Day6: After breakfast drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge/Jacana/chambura lodge/Kingfisher.
Day7: Early morning game drive pm boat trip and overnight as above
Day8: After breakfast drive to Ishasha and try the climbing lions. Afternoon drive to Bwindi and overnight at
Engagyi lodge/Buhoma Community rest camp/Gorilla forest lodge.
Day9: After early breakfast go for Gorilla trekking and overnight as above.
Day10: Drive to L. Mburo National Park through the beautiful hills of kigezi. Dinner and overnight at Mantana/mihingo lodge
Day11: Early morning game drive pm boat trip and overnight as above
Day12: Drive back to Entebbe via the Equator, evening return flight.
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits
- Park fees (non-residents)
- All activities that are shown in the itinerary
- Professional driver/ tour guide
- All transfers (airport pick up and drops)
- All Taxes
- All transportation
- Meals (as specified in a day by day section)
- Drinking water all days
Tour costs Excludes
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and after the trip
- Government imposed increased of taxes and park fees
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visas etc)
- Optional activities (not detailed in the above itinerary)