The 12 Days Uganda Wildlife safari Tour takes you through the Murchison Falls national park, Ziwa Rhino sanctuary, Kibale National park, Queen Elizabeth national park, Bwindi Impenetrable national park and Lake Mburo national park.
Detailed Itinerary for the 12 Days Uganda Wildlife safari Tour
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to the hotel in Entebbe for overnight
- Day 2: To begin with, you will have a delicious breakfast. Thereafter, you will go for an early morning drive to Murchison Falls National Park. On the way, you will pass by Ziwa rhino sanctuary. Lastly, your overnight will be at Paraa/ Nile Safari camp
- Day 3: Early morning game drive . Then you will have a boat cruise. Lastly, you will go to your lodge for overnight stay and dinner.
- Day 4: First, you will have a whole day drive to Fort portal. Then, will have your overnight stay at Primate lodge/mountains of the moon/chimp guest house.
- Day 5: Early morning drive to Kibale National Park for chimp trekking. Then, Dinner and overnight as above.
- Day 6: After breakfast, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Later, you will have overnight stay at Mweya Safari Lodge/Jacana/Kyambura lodge/Kingfisher.
- Day 7: Early morning game drive. Thereafter, you will have boat trip. Lastly, you will have overnight stay as above.
- Day 8: After breakfast drive to Ishasha and try the climbing lions. Later, you will have an afternoon drive to Bwindi. Lastly, your overnight stay will be at Engagi lodge/Buhoma Community rest camp/Gorilla forest lodge.
- Day 9: After early breakfast go for Gorilla trekking. Then overnight stay will be at your lodge (as above).
- Day 10: Drive to L. Mburo National Park through the beautiful hills of Kigezi. Dinner and overnight at Mantana/Mihingo lodge
- Day 11: Early morning game drive pm boat trip and overnight as above
- Day 12: Drive back to Entebbe via the Equator, evening return flight.
Tour costs include the following
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits
- Park fees (non-residents)
- All activities that are shown in the itinerary
- Professional driver/ tour guide
- All transfers (airport pick up and drops)
- All Taxes
- All transportation
- Meals (as specified in a day by day section)
- Drinking water all days
Tour costs Excludes
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and after the trip
- Government imposed increased of taxes and park fees
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visas etc)
- Optional activities (not detailed in the above itinerary)